Do you have what it takes to reshape the future for children?
Do you believe in empowering children and families to realize their full potential?
Are you ready for a meaningful career that impact lives for generations?
WHY JOIN FIRST START PARTNERSHIPS?
- Uplifting mission-driven work culture
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Great benefits package: health, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability, retirement benefits, Personal Time Off (PTO) and up to 19 paid holidays per year.
- Opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of children and families within your own community!
Current Openings Include:
We are looking for a Pre-K Counts Lead Teacher who has a passion for growing hearts and minds of children and families in Franklin County.
THIS POSITION IS FOR THE 2020/2021 SCHOOL YEAR.
When you join our team as a Lead Teacher you will:
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Implement a high quality early childhood curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Lead, coach and mentor new teachers in your classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Partner with early childhood professionals and leadership to achieve goals around accreditation and engagement.
This is a full time exempt, 10 month position with competitive salary.
Minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field (ECE credits completed) and a current PA Teaching Certification in PK-4 or N-3
- 1 year experience working with preschool age children.
Hiring Manager: Pre-K Counts Director
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference job title in the subject line.
- By fax: 717-263-9516
- By mail: First Start Partnerships for Children & Families
1438 Excel Avenue
Chambersburg, PA 17201
First Start Partnerships for Children and Families provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.