871 Stanley Avenue Chambersburg, PA 17201
Call or Text Us! (717)377-3626
The Family Center is a virtual and physical gathering place for all families with children, prenatal to age 8. Our purpose is to walk with you on your parenthood journey and connect you to the support you may want along the way.
Check out our upcoming events at The Family Center!
Parenting can be tough but Parent Cafes can help! Join us for a judgment-free, no-advice, safe place to talk about the joys and challenges of raising a child. Anyone who cares for a child is welcome to attend!
March Parent Cafe
Thursday March 30, 2023
Childcare & Refreshments Provided
Waynesboro Area Sr. High School (Early Learning Center)
550 East Second Street
Waynesboro, PA 17268
To register, click here
or send a text to: 717-377-3626
Tuesday April 18, 2023
Childcare & Dinner Provided
The Family Center
871 Stanley Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
To sign up for our next Spanish Cafe, send a text to Ana at 717-377-3626
Sensational Baby Classes
Learn new ways to calm yourself and your baby! In just 5 sessions, you can develop a stronger bond, support your baby’s development and improve your sleep patterns using nurturing touch.
Now enrolling for Spring Classes
Text (717)377-3626 or email [email protected] to learn more!
The Family Center is here to help you find the best ways to:
- Feel empowered as the expert on your child by learning about child development and parenting
- Help your child develop healthy communication and connections
- Engage with other families about the joys and challenges of raising children who are healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
- Get community support through resources and events that are designed with young children and families in mind.
- Build your own resilience as the caring adult in a child’s life.
Sign-up for The Family Center’s eNewsletter: The Family Center Connections!