The Family Center is a virtual and physical gathering place for all families with children, prenatal to age 8. Our purpose is to walk with you on your parenthood journey and connect you to the support you may want along the way.
Check out our upcoming events at The Family Center!
January Parent Cafe
Thursday January 26, 2023
Childcare & Refreshments Provided
Alexander Hamilton Memorial Free Library Waynesboro
45 East Main Street
Waynesboro, PA 17268
To register, click here
or send a text to: 717-377-3626
Tuesday January 17, 2023
Childcare & Dinner Provided
The Family Center
871 Stanley Ave Chambersburg PA 17201
To sign up for our next Spanish Cafe, click here
or send a text to Ana at 717-377-3626
Now enrolling for Winter Classes
The Family Center is here to help you find the best ways to:
- Feel empowered as the expert on your child by learning about child development and parenting
- Help your child develop healthy communication and connections
- Engage with other families about the joys and challenges of raising children who are healthy, safe, and ready to learn.
- Get community support through resources and events that are designed with young children and families in mind.
- Build your own resilience as the caring adult in a child’s life.
Sign-up for The Family Center eNewsletter!