First Start Partnerships provides a variety of comprehensive employee benefits to ensure the care of our staff.
- Group benefits plan for health, dental, and vision insurances
- Generous paid time off beginning with the first day of employment
- 401K plan with employer contribution and match program
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and employee assistance program.
- Professional development and education opportunities.
- Paid Holidays (2022-2023 School Year)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veteran’s Day
- Fall Break: November 24 -28
- Winter Break: December 22 – January 2
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Spring Break: April 7-10
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
First Start Partnerships provides Educational Assistance to eligible staff members for continuing education through an accredited program that either offers growth in an area related to his or her current position or that may lead to promotional opportunities. This education may include college credit courses and continuing education unit courses that are job-related.
Benefit Booklet2023 Benefit Enrollment Guide